Click the link below to access the PPS Virtual Library.
Click the link below to access DESTINY Phillips.
Want to know if a book is on the Accelerated Reader list? Go to . . .
- The Library Media Center is open from 7:10 AM until 2:45 PM Monday through Friday.
- All students, teachers, staff and parents are eligible to use the Library Media Center materials.
- Students will be issued a Phillips ID Badge/library card. Students must have their library card to check out a book.
- Students may check out two books for a two-week period. Special consideration will be given for special projects.
- Books may be renewed. It is not necessary for a student to bring in the book to renew it. The student may just drop by the center to request a renewal. A book may be renewed once if another patron has not reserved it. The student must have their library card, however, to renew a book.
- There is a three-day grace period, and then a fine of five cents will be charged each day a book is overdue. Weekends and holidays are not included. Fines will not exceed two dollars per book.
- Reference books may be checked out overnight during the last period of the day or after school. The books must be returned the next morning before or during the first period, or the student will be charged one dollar per book per day.
- A student at lunch wanting to visit the library must have a pass from their supervising teacher.
- To use the Internet a student must have a parental permission form on file indicating both the student and parent have read and understood the school system's Internet guidelines and the parent has given the student permission to be online. Internet use should be school related.
- Students may use the computers in the center for research, word processing, desktop publishing, multimedia productions and educational games.
NEED HELP? GO TO . . .
This service offers free homework help from subject specialists.
Available Sunday - Thursday -- 3p.m. until 10 p.m. ! ! !
Free Tutoring - Math - Science - Social Studies - English
Grades K3-12, College Intro, and Adult Learner