To Find Commonly Confused Practice Test Key - Click on Assignments Link
Instructions to check source cards. ( For screen shots examples, look in "File Manager."
- Log on to www.easybib.com
- Either enter the web address of your Internet sources or pull up the source and copy and paste the web address in the space provided.
- Click “Cite this” and wait a few seconds.
- If there are spaces outlined in RED, try to find the information in the article and fill it in.
- Click “Create Citation”
- Easybib.com will create your citation for you.
- Enter ALL of your sources to check your formatting.
- For your book source, choose the “Book” tab and follow the same procedure entering the book title.
- You can enter the title or ISBN number. When you click on “Cite This” or “Autocite” it might give you some choices. Be sure to select the right match. Look at the author and copyright date to ensure you have picked the right source.
- Once you have entered all of your sources, click on “Print as Word Doc.
- On the next screen, click on “Click here to download your bibliography for MS Word.”
- Click on “Open.”
- After a few seconds, a Word document will come up on the screen that says, “Works Cited.” This will eventually be the last page of your research paper.
- Save this as “Works Cited Page” on your jump drive in a folder made for your research paper and on your computer. It is always better to save it in more than one place in case something happens to one of them.
- Upload your Works Cited page to Turnitin.com. This is also a safety measure. It will also give me an opportunity to check it for you.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! ---- On the final Works Cited page that is part of the paper, all the URL addresses WILL BE REMOVED. You will lose points if they remain on the page. Leave them on there for now in case you need them to print your sources to turn in.